A good night’s rest is essential fora n athlete. The body recovers mentally and physically from the day before during sleep. A (chronic) sleep deprivation increases the risk of injuries and causes the immune system to function less optimal. Traveling between time zones can also affect the sleeping pattern.
This package contains the nutritional supplements ProNite Gold and Magnesium Gold. These supplements supplement each other well and can be used to improve the night’s rest. ProNite Gold consists of a nice combination of melatonin and herbs such as valerian and passiflora that help to promote sleep. Magnesium is a mineral that helps to activate the parasympathetic system, which is important to bring the body in a state of rest and relaxation.
In addition to this package it is also important to properly examine your own hygiene and adjust it if necessary.
– Maintain a fixed schedule with regard to going to bed and getting up
– Make sure the room is dark and cool
– No high-fat meals before going to sleep
– Avoid caffeine after the afternoon
– Limit the use of mobile phones, tablets and computers (blue light) in the last 2 to 3 hours before going to sleep (disrupts the production of melatonin)